I'm finally making some progress on the frameup. Lots of head scratching and measuring. So far I've taken all the brackets and mounts off the M38A1 frame, sandblasted it, boxed it, piled the whole Jeep on the frame so I could setup the suspension and taken it all apart again. It's got stock height Wrangler springs from Full Traction, sprung-over. I'm right at the height I was before when I was using the 4" lift springs. Getting ready to cut out the rusted hat channel and floor boards so I can repair the floors. As you can see, I'm not quite ready for the Rubicon Run in August. New wheelbase.............94 1/2". I'm using hood and fenders from a '73 to even the front out as I added 6 1/2" to the front frame horns so I could move the axle forward. All in all, I added 13 1/2" to the wheelbase. Here's what I started with. M38A1 frame unknown year. 1st Frame extension tacked in place. Setup ready for tack welding. Bumpers, boxing and spring hangers done. Detail of rear boxing. It's a roller.