The rebuild is very recent, so far the odometer only has 150Kms on. On my last outing the I noticed I was having trouble shifting in and out of gears and when fully stopped , I couldn't engage 1st with the clutch fully depressed. I initially thought perhaps cables had stretched and that it would only need an adjustment. No such luck. I believe the clutch is adjusted correctly. I just finished removing the body around the inspection cover and I've found something odd. I'm not sure if its the cause of the problem or a symptom. I was hoping to consult the hive mind on next steps. The details: 1960 CJ5 F134 T90 heavy duty clutch (9.25) For some reason one of the fingers of the clutch is 'stuck' way out place. My thought would be if its stuck like that the clutch should be having trouble engaging, but I've never seen this before. The finger on the right is the one 'stuck' I haven't tried anything yet, my gut reaction is grab the vicegrips and relocate the finger by brute force. I can't find the paper work for the order for the clutch parts, but its likely to be a Crown or Omix part.