I have been hitting the Rover Project pretty hard over the last year. I took on some side projects to get money to put into the Rover and took a needed break from the Rover to not burn out. I picked up an old trailer project from a friend and probably paid too much for it. It was made by his father, who should not have had access to a welder. The trailer looks to have been a tilt trailer at some point in its life. But the tongue was welded to the axle, thus negating any use of the springs. The axle use spindles and hubs from some sort of car. The drums were still on it. The rims didnt quite fit on the hub. Turned out the rims were 5 on 5.75 pattern but the studs on the hubs were hammered outward to try and get the rims on. Stinks cause i like the old look of the rims. And before i could toss the axle, i had to cut the ubolts and springs from the axle since they were welded to the springs. Fortuantely the welds were not deep and i was able to free everything. So pretty much i was using just the original frame of the trailer, but it was a start. The box is 4 x 6.5 foot. Much larger than the other trailers i built. I found a set of spindles and hubs on craigslist and got a good deal for them. I made my own axle. Added some metal to complete the box and used wood for the sides. Made a tailgate. Added some metal for fenders and now i have a functional and safe trailer. Only have about $375 into it. I cant complain Now I can get back to work on the Land Rover, this little project has given me a little rest and now some motivation to get it done.