Most of my pictures disappeared so let me try this again. I traded a set of tires for this 55 3B on July 23, 2018. I wanted to make it something I could run on trails and not worry too much about busting it up. Tub is a swiss cheese factory and engine was open to the elements and on its 2nd(?) rebuild. I decided on attempting an F134 "Hi-Po" build with the old engine (no dyno slip promised ). Frame was cracked and had previous....repairs. Suspension: nice and broken in YJ springs over axle and shackle reversal. I lengthened the frame horns with 2x3x1/4 square tubing and made the front spring hangers out of 1/4 plate. Rear spring hangers were made of 1/4 angle iron. Shocks are currently undetermined but F250 shocks look about right. Tub: I'm calling the rusted out portions weight reduction and leaving it for now. The tool box will be removed so I can run some bars to tie into the would be cage so I can sit in there without falling through the floor. Powertrain: F134, T98, D18 but I *think* the rear adapter plate can be swapped between the t18 and t98 so a D20 could be used. Frame: Should've been scrapped but I'm cheap and wouldn't buy another. I removed the rear brace so I could try to squeeze a CJ5 tank back there. It'll be tight but should fit. Axles: I have 3 D25's and a WT D30 for the front (still undecided) and 2 D44 tapered. I'd like to either FF a D44 or find an offset flanged D44. Steering: I acquired an FSJ tilt column and steering gear (saginaw) It will be a challenge to keep all the steering linkage clear of the leaf springs. Brakes: I'm shooting for 4 wheel disk. I think I can repurpose the stock brake arm to make a partial hanging pedal setup. Anyhow that should cover most of the stuff.